Friday, June 7, 2024

A Play, Geoducks and Sunshine at Last



 Jack and brother Gary dug some clams and helped neighbor Brian "harvest"? some Geoducks. You know you're from the NW when you know what they are and can pronounce Geoduck correctly. Nice low tide and sunny weather for beach stuff. Wally the Douglas squirrel is back and eager for peanuts. 

 I watched Rowan's 5th grade play; "Adventures of a Comic Book Artist" where he played the villain Dr. Shock Clock. He did a great job delivering his lines and even had a solo. Such confidence at age 10, I could never have done it.

A few days of welcome sunshie and tolerable temperatures in the upper 70's. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting BFF

 I spent two nights at best friend Denise's house in Mukilteo and as a bonus got to visit with her kids and new puppy. We drove out to C...