I spent two nights at best friend Denise's house in Mukilteo and as a bonus got to visit with her kids and new puppy. We drove out to Camano Island and sat on the beach at her friends place eating chicken tenders and enjoying the view.
While I was away Jack and his brother headed to Westport for some fresh crab. Delicious crab salad waiting for me when I returned home.
Saw the Orcas pass by yesterday afternoon on their way North in Pickering Passage. People are getting more selective about posting their location as the boats harassing the Orcas are relentless. Authorities don't seem to be available to monitor or police the illegal activities. Personally, I'd like to see the Orcas flip these boats and then be on their merry way.
For several reasons I have decided to end this blog. First and foremost is the fact I cannot seem to download pictures and when I've managed to do so it takes hours!
Enjoy the rest of your Summer! Jack and Kathy
No comments:
Post a Comment