A new way to tip your housekeeper!
Goat Fuel Energy Drink
Part of the Deli at Granzella's $10 Mustard etc. but they have good sandwiches
We had an uneventful trip, which is always good, and arrived in Shelton on Friday the 26th. Our first night was at Granzella's Inn in Williams CA where I took several pictures that I will try to download later. Granzella's has a nice gift shop inside their deli that sells "Goat Fuel" (energy drink) and $10 specialty mustards among other interesting items. Unfortunately the internet here is slower than a Prius on I-5 in the rain in Eugene OR so it may be awhile before pictures show up.
Some observations:
Prius seems to be the popular vehicle sporting Oregon license plates. They generally travel 10 MPH under the speed limit in the left lane. Also, it always rains in Eugene Oregon.
California probably has more Tesla's than any other place. There are no traffic rules for Tesla's in California so they will pass you going 110 MPH. There are also no CHP (California Hwy Patrol) on I-5 around to stop them.
British Columbia truck drivers are the worst. Can't stay inside the lines and will jam up the left lane trying to pass another truck going the same speed limit which will take several miles. Meanwhile all the Tesla drivers stuck behind them are road raging,
How many freeways does it take to get out of California ( on the route we took)?
I-10 to Hwy 62 to Old Woman Springs Road ( which turns into Hwy 247) to I-15 to Hwy 58 and finally catching I-5 near Bakersfield.
And finally, everything at the cabin looks good, feels like home, TV and Internet work. Our locking mailbox was stolen from the top of the driveway. I hope the thieves enjoy the junk mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment