Saturday, April 20, 2024

April 20 Memories

 I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. I love getting the "memories" that appear randomly. For example, today two memories were of particular interest to me:

 On April 20, 2020, I was posting about gas prices. Gas in the Palm Springs area at the time was around $2.85. I heard from several friends in other locations that gas was as low as $1.98!

Fourteen years ago, April 20, 2010, Jack and I were in Las Vegas at a casino with Katie and Derek and I won $1000!

It's always fun to see these things pop up and refresh my memory.

Back to the present:  We continue to load up the vehicles and battle the wind and possible 100 degrees this weekend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting BFF

 I spent two nights at best friend Denise's house in Mukilteo and as a bonus got to visit with her kids and new puppy. We drove out to C...